Free Writing Q1;W2



     


                      I know people say it is normal to be nervous for your first year of high school, but this is crazy! Being at the bottom of the "food chain", losing and making new friends, and even learning learning where all my new classes are, are all factors of a new school year that give me major anxiety! Yet, this year it is worse! These next four years determine what college I will attend, what occupation I will have,  and will guide me through the phase of "after high school".

                  Now that I have established in my brain that these next four years are just the beginning, I have set high goals for myself. I remind myself daily that playing around now is no longer an option. The people I hang around now are supposed to encourage me to be my best. Not discourage me and keep me from completing my duties. I've also told myself procrastination will get me nowhere. I have to be diligent and disciplined to be the best Naya I can possibly be!

Comments

  1. I love reading this and am excited about how serious you are about school because I am too. I like how understanding you are of the next four years and make it seem very scary but accurate in your blog. I can tell you are also excited with all your exclamation marks, but I sort of feel like you're yelling at me. Good post though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you mean about highschool, it can give you lots of anxiety and is very important for your future. I also have to tell myself to try my best and work hard to do the best I can!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My best friend

Purple Hibiscus ***SPOILER ALERT***

Human Nature: Imperfections