Dear___year old post




Dear 13 year old,
    I know it is exciting that you are almost out of middle school and that you are in the "teenage years". I know you feel you are in the "cool phase" of your life where you can finally say "I'm not a kid, I'm thirteen though". Trust me though, you are still a kid. You think you're wiser and a new person but you're exactly the same as the day before. Don't get too ahead of yourself. You still need to enjoy your childhood. I wish someone would've reminded me that middle school would be missed so much. Responsibility is great but you're only in middle school once! Enjoy it please!

Another piece of great advice! Take plenty of pictures throughout your years. I never realized time flew by so quickly! Keep track of how much you've grown. It would even be helpful to write down in a journal every day. Write down what was good or bad about your day. Then you could look back and see how much you have grown mentally and spiritually. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My best friend

Purple Hibiscus ***SPOILER ALERT***

Human Nature: Imperfections