Free Post



   This weekend,  I had the craziest flu like symptoms of my life. I had never encountered the flu before, and I hope to never have it again. I never knew it could be that bad. I laid in the same spots for over 3 days. I didn't even get up to eat. The only time I got up were for hygiene issues and to open my blinds. I took so many different kinds of medicine that I can't even recall them all. I don't have all the same symptoms as before yet I'm still fatigue and get super cold from time to time.

   Despite my illnesses, I caught up on a lot of sleep. I also caught up on a lot  of missed tv shows that I had previously recorded. It would have been better if I could've been able to eat but it was okay. I also watched a lot of makeup tutorials on the internet. For once, I actually sat down and studied for hours for Biology. Now I feel super prepared for my test tomorrow on protein synthesis.

Comments

  1. I also believe the flu is often underestimated regarding how sick it can make someone. At least you were able to catch up on school and tv when you were sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also believe the flu is underrated in terms of how awful it can be. It is good to hear that you tried to make the best out of your time at home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My best friend

Purple Hibiscus ***SPOILER ALERT***

Human Nature: Imperfections