Strengths and weaknesses



   This year, I have learned a lot about my strengths and weaknesses as a writer. Sometimes writing can either be very fun or very challenging for me. One of my strengths and being able to cite and quote properly. It took me a while to catch on, but now I know enough to help someone else. I'm still working on good traits but I have gotten better, Lastly I've mastered being able to expand my vocabulary and grammar in my writing. I've learned where to put certain words and where to start to check for grammar issues.


   One of my main weaknesses would have to be understanding rhetoric situation. Sometimes I forget that if I am assigned to certain audience, that my word choice should reflect upon that. Another weakness I have  is forgetting to read over my work. Sometimes I type so fast that I slip up. My biggest issue that I have grown from but still have trouble with is writing how you talk. Especially with formal papers. I tend to slip up with that too.

Comments

  1. I had trouble with reading over my papers, too. However one of my strengths is noticing the rhetoric situation. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if I can cite properly. I always forget to read over my work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My best friend

Purple Hibiscus ***SPOILER ALERT***

Human Nature: Imperfections