Human Nature: Imperfections



   I believe humans are fundamentally meant to be flawed. We all make mistakes which then lead to us learning our lesson, but then turning back to do it again. We all turn towards others for advice and still make the wrong decisions. It's like its an unintentional program in humans minds to make mistakes before we grow from them. But I've also learned that we bounce back even harder from our mistakes when we try again


  One time, I was working on having better time management skills. I was practicing writing assignments down and even cutting down my social time. Well eventually I got bored with this new routine and gave up. So I began to be lazy and not turn assignments in on time. After a couple weeks of nothing my lazy streak, I picked backup the pace and finished the class with an A. I realized I wasn't perfect, but I still had to do the best I could so that my imperfections wouldn't label who I was.

Comments

  1. I agree with you Naya! I tend to get lazy too, but we can all learn from our mistakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point! I believe that all humans are fundamentally flawed! I think we all make mistakes wether we want to or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Naya! I also believe that people are fundamentally flawed just because we're human!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My best friend

Purple Hibiscus ***SPOILER ALERT***